Loomnie Friday Link Love 22
1. My friend Nneoma says we choose to #lightupnigeria
2. Filip Drapak of the World Bank’s Private Sector Development blog wonders whether Nigeria is taking the lead on PPPs in Africa.
3. Know anything about Randomised Controlled Trials (RCTs) in development? See Bill Easterly’s comments on it here. Chris Blattman gives his here.
4. Since many of us have become interested in economics these days, where better to turn to for information than blogs? Check out WSJ’s collection of economics blogs.
5. Why is Saudi Arabia buying up African farmland?
6. Squandered oil wealth, an African tragedy.
7. Berlin’s invisible wall.