Loomnie Friday Link Love 25
1. Nancy Scheper-Hughes: Public anthropology through collaboration with journalists
2. A way to save the Newspaper industry? Rupert Murdoch’s idea.
3. And while we are still on the industry saving news, it seems Spotify is offering a way to save the music industry. At least that is what The Economist and More Intelligent life think.
4. What is happening in the European markets these days? Gillian Tett of FT employs the imagery of clogged pipes to describe it.
5. About that Pepsi v Coke logo that made the rounds on the interwebs? Check here.
6. FT discusses the Nigerian oil reform issue.
7. And the amnesty started this week.